This week's challenge over at I am the Diva was to use a red thread for the string. This is what I came up with:
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Working my way up to 200 graffiti style drawings. This is another one done for one of my students. Each Friday I pick a name from a jar filled with names. This week I grabbed Azhane's name. The best part about doing these is seeing how excited students are when they see a drawing with their name on it hanging on my board.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
#48 - marker on card stock. This one was drawn for one of my students. Each Friday I draw a name from a jar filled with the names of students who earned an entry into the prize jar by demonstrating good behaviors. This week Dawn's name was picked from the jar.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
My 2nd attempt at drawing on a Netflix envelope. This time I tried to use the barcode and window as part of the design. I used Sharpie markers and Prismacolor colored pencils.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
This batch gets me all up to date on the drawings I have done so far for my graffiti challenge. My goal is to complete 200 drawings. I want to demonstrate to my students the power of practice.
#44 - Bristol board and markers
#43 - Sketchbook and markers
#42 - Bristol board and markers
#41 - Sketchbooks and markers
#40 - Sketchbook and markers
#39 - Bristol board and markers
#38 - Sketchbook and markers
#37 - Bristol board and markers
#36 - Sketchbook - Prismacolor markers
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
A few more graffiti style drawings. The last one was done a couple of weeks ago, so getting closer to new drawings.
#35 - Sketchbook drawing
#34 - Paint markers on canvas
#33 - Drawing for my son's friend
#32 - Drawing for my son
#31 - Sketchbook drawing
#30 - Sketchbook drawing
#29 - Bristol board and markers